WOW

Followers

HBeat

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Abba stars keen to reunite

I used to be a fan of ABBA during my schooldays. Love their musics and melody. Now, they intend of making a comeback and its sound nice....... Below is the article where I download from Yahoo.... just for sharing...


Swedish supergroup Abba is moving closer to reforming - the band's two female stars have confirmed they are keen to work together again.

Earlier this year singer Anni-Frid Lyngstad, known as 'Frida', ruled out the highly anticipated reunion as the group was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in New York.

She said at the time, "I never think we will reunite again - it's a bit too late for that."

But now Frida has had a change of heart - she has been discussing a possible reunion with her former bandmate Agnetha Faltskog and is keen to head back to the studio with her.

She tells the Daily Express, "It would be great to do something with Agnetha. If we did, it would be hard to avoid all the pressure because of Abba. It could never be low-key. We talk about it (a reunion).

1 comment:

  1. I've been browsing on-line more than three hours today, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely price enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the internet can be much more useful than ever before.

    My webpage - click here

    ReplyDelete

click if you like it

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID
Related Posts with Thumbnails