WOW

Followers

HBeat

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Andy Lau talks about his wife, having kids and M'sia

The fascination with Andy Lau and his Malaysian wife, Carol Chu continues as the Hong Kong superstar descended on Kuala Lumpur to promote his latest martial arts blockbuster, Shaolin on Wednesday.
Andy Lau shows off his beautiful Shaolin kungfu moves
Andy Lau shows off his beautiful Shaolin kungfu moves
Andy - sans Carol - is here accompanied by the film's director, Benny Chan.
"Kuai tit (Be good), please don't ask me about my wife," teases the affable actor at the start of our round-robin interview. "BUt I'm getting used to it. If I can't answer your questions, I'll say 'Sorry...I need my own private space'."
Andy Lau and director Benny Chan are all out to promote Shaolin
Andy Lau and director Benny Chan are all out to promote Shaolin
It takes a lot of prodding to finally get the super private star to open up - just a little - about his personal life. Asked if he considers himself half Malaysian these days, Andy flashes a meaningful smile, saying he would love to spend more time here if his hectic work schedule allows it.
"Yes. OK. I will," he assures. "But not this Chinese New Year. We're celebrating it with my family in Hong Kong."
A self-professed unromantic husband, he springs a surprise by saying that he will be celebrating Valentine's Day on Feb 14 with "My lover".
On having kids, the 48-year-old reiterates, "I'm a spiritual person. I'll leave it to fate. You can't force this kind of thing to happen. But if I ever have a baby - be it a boy or a girl - I'd like to think that I'll spoil him/her." - theStar

No comments:

Post a Comment

click if you like it

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID
Related Posts with Thumbnails