WOW

Followers

HBeat

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Demi Lovato treated for bipolar disorder

Demi Lovato is slowly opening up about the medical conditions she suffered before checking into rehab.

The Disney starlet admitted that she’s not only dealing with eating disorders like anorexia and bulimia, but also with bipolar disorder, the same condition actress Catherine Zeta-Jones was treated for recently.

"I never found out until I went into  treatment that I was bipolar," she told People.

The 18-year-old was no stranger to mental disorders, as she said she "battled depression from a very young age".

It finally escalated to such a stage that she checked into rehab for three months.

"Looking back it makes sense. There were times when I was so manic, I was writing seven songs in one night and I'd be up until 5:30 in the morning."

"Luckily, it’s all history now. I feel like I am in control now where my whole life I wasn't in control."

"What's important for me now is to help others," she concluded.
Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment

click if you like it

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID
Related Posts with Thumbnails