WOW

Followers

HBeat

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Johari insists man in video not Anwar

KUALA LUMPUR: Parti Keadilan Rakyat Sungai Petani member of parliament Datuk Johari Abdul said yesterday that the man in the sex video clip was not opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.

"I watched the 22-minute video and it was not Anwar. Whatever was in the video, I don't know because I don't remember," he said at the Parliament lobby.

Asked why he was seen laughing in the video clip that was posted on http:// www.papagomo.com and not shocked or outraged by what he was seeing, Johari said as an MP, he could not curse or shout while watching the video.

"I can't curse my uncle (Datuk Shuib Abdul Lazim). I respect him. I am an MP. What do you expect me to do? Show that I was shocked?"

A blog that alleged that Johari had asked for RM1 million for himself and RM1 million each for five MPs. It was alleged that Johari had demanded RM100,000 in advance payment and that the "Datuk T" trio had paid him half the amount.

Johari said he had never asked for any payment. "I was a former government officer. I knew I was being recorded. I just didn't know that they would show me a sex video." - NST

No comments:

Post a Comment

click if you like it

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID
Related Posts with Thumbnails