WOW

Followers

HBeat

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bolly `It' couple split over marriage-phobia

John Abraham has a confession to make: his hottie girlfriend Bipasha Basu dumped him because he was not ready to marry her.
The hunky actor made the revelation on an episode of Simi Garewal's chatshow,India's Most Desirable.
John admitted: "We had a beautiful relationship but it doesn't exist anymore. I'm solely responsible for it. I didn't want to get married, maybe one day I would, and I'll take everyone by surprise."
The gorgeous pairing were in a high-profile relationship for over nine years, and had done hit movies together, including Goal and Jism.
"We've given closure to the relationship as I didn't match up to the relationship, I was not ready to commit when the relationship needed culmination," said the former model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

click if you like it

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID
Related Posts with Thumbnails