WOW

Followers

HBeat

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rose Chan lodges police report against actors


Rose Chan has lodged a police report against actors Joe Ma and Benny Chan for outraging her modesty.
The actors, especially Benny, had hugged, molested and kissed Rose when they were having supper at a restaurant in China on Saturday.
The 19-year-old actress went to the police station in Hong Kong, under high security with several bodyguards shielding her from the 100-over media personnel.
Earlier, Rose - accompanied by her agent and a lawyer - held a press conference to relate the nightmarish incident.
"Thank you for all your concern. I'm very sad after the incident occurred, even my family, sifu (Master Sin Kwok Lam) and management agency were unhappy," she said.
Rose also said that she was very close with her co-star Sammo Hung and his son Timmy.
"I trusted Timmy very much, I went with the group because he was also there. Everything was alright until Timmy got drunk and passed out.
"The seniors, who had always treated me like their little sister, seemed to suddenly change to different personalities.


"I was so scared, I did not know how to react…," the Wing Chun kungfu practitioner paused while trying hard to hold back her tears.

Rose continued: "Sifu had warned me to be careful but I was not alert enough, so sorry!"
Her agent also said that they would take action accordingly to make sure the culprits that had shamed her would to get their just punishments.
The press conference ended about 10 minutes later, with Rose proceeding to the police station.
Source: Oriental Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

click if you like it

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID
Related Posts with Thumbnails